WELCOME !!!

GET READY TO HEAR WHEN MY HEART SPEAKS!!!!!

Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 ~~ what's will going next???

today is already 10th day in 2011.i think i'm not too late to wish happy new year n welcoming 2011..huhu
dah lama nk tulis entry psl ni..tp asyk xtrcapai sbb byk keje lorh..
for me i hope 2011 is a time to open a new chapter,new journey and new experiences..
azam!!!
byk sgt2!! yg lps2 pon ada lg xtercapai..hrp2 yg taun ni bkl trcapai semua bnda yg ak idamkan xkira la sooner or later..hekhek.
my wish list 4 this year is..

  1. good health, good mind n longevity
  2. make my parent n siblings proud of me
  3. ada rzki tuk kerja...nk rs duit gaji sndiri..hrp2 2011 taun tuai hasil stlh 3 taun brhempas pulas bljor
  4. nk slim melim!!!!  want to lose my weight.. 54 kg bley x??
  5. be a good hamba allah
  6. strengthen my relationships with mr wa..myb we will go for da next step?? :P
  7. change towards good in many things.  i mean think 1st b4 make the any decision
  8. make my dream come true = karambunai!! oh yeah!
that's all..
myb ada lg..tp idea plk xdtg time ni..huhu

FACE WITH A SMILE..:)
GOD BLESS ME

No comments:

Post a Comment